Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dil Has A Nice Side?
Closet Forums > General Bullshitza > Random Thoughts and Ramblings
dilandou
-~dil- yanno, no-one can call me /completely/ heartless.
-~dil- i'm going to be lending my PSP to my mother so she can use it to show photos of my nan's wedding to my grandma tomorrow.
-~dil- and i just spent the past 3 hours or so trying to figure out how the hell i can make the psp show the photos in order
-~dil- seems it goes by creation date, but ignores time differences of less than a certain amount.
-~dil- finally fixed it by forcing the timestamps to be a minute apart from each other, in acending order
-~dil- i'm way too nice.
-~dil- especially seeing as i even went as far as installing .net framework 2 beta 2 (which also required windows installer 3.1) just to get a piece of software i ultimately didn't need working.
sin
i always knew you had it in you, now if we could just prove it to everyone else...
dilandou
no no no! no proving! hiding. yes, lots of hiding! do you have any idea how this would harm my reputation if it leaked to the general public?
robroy
too late already. It has
bozodog
NOW! we know.....
dilandou
arse :/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.