Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wyf Series - Episode 08
Closet Forums > General Bullshitza > What's your favourite ....?
dilandou
Episode 8:

What's your favourite thing about yourself?

Dil's 2 pennarhs: i'm the fucknut. what more can i say?
sin
i dont have a favourite thing about myself. in fact, at this moment, as i just told dil, im wallowing in a pit of depression and self-loathing.
bozodog
As the official "beer tender" of the closet.... I'm buying a round to kick off the weekend!
rolleyes.gif wink.gif dry.gif
dilandou
i do hope you mean a good ale of some description.
sin
she'd better be, shes married to a brit.
dilandou
yes, but i've seen brits get bad baaaad habits from you merkin lot. i've even caught them drinking that camel piss ya call beer over there! terrible. most unsightly. ^_-
maxnmike
My favourite thing about myself is that I don't give a fuck what most other people think about me. There are perhaps 5 people whose opinions I value, other than that, I just don't care.
sin
dil... are we all that bad? hmm?
dilandou
no, you're right. i'll (grudgingly) admit that there are /some/ of you who know good beer. ^_-

there are even some, i've noticed, that pick up /good/ habits from us civilised people. happy.gif
bozodog
I think I appreciate a good "beer" more then the Brit. He will drink anything, but I'm a Coors original gal and I love to treat myself to a growler (1/2 gal. takeaway) of sunset red from the local brewpub. No *light* beers for me! I want full flavored, high octane, big girl beer.
dilandou
you need to get yerself some good english ale then. i recommend pretty much anything from the hogsback brewery, also wychwood. might be a tad difficult getting it shipped, but well worth it. happy.gif
robroy
I miss those good beers since coming to America, have to drink guiness. oh well let me get another one
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.