Closet Forums > Open > Introductions
Gimpi
CODE
I am Teh Gimpster,
That's my name,
Ask me again and I'll tell ya the same.

Erm. Sorry.

So, yeh, I'm here, finally.

Since it seems we're on a 'how we got into computers' kick, I'll keep that going.

My first computer was one my mother brought home from her work. Was an old IBM, not exactly sure on the specs, though I do remember it ran Windows 3.1 and that I used to play Jazz Jackrabbit on it all the time. Hehe. Second computer was another IBM my mom brought from work that was slightly newer and ran 95. After that I got my gramma's old Compaq Presario that also ran 95. This is when I began to really get into computers. About three years after that, I got my first *new* computer (which I am on now 'cause my new new one is b0rked) A Dell Dimension 4400. Had that for around two years until I got my pride and joy. Custom built compy w/ AMD Athlon XP 3000+, 400gb storage, ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (the part is broken right now :-/), lovely lil buggar.

Anywho, off I go.
Psykel
heh, I gave you that nickname... tongue.gif teh Gimpi-gimp-gimpster is the shizzit!
puppeto
Well... I would make my own thread saying something along the lines of "omg hi guys I made it!." While that's nice and all I think it would be a lot easier to just hijack gimpi's thread. wink.gif
robroy
lmao laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.