Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Really Wonder Why
Closet Forums > Open > Suggestion Box
bozodog
????????????????????????????????? Does no one care? This place is too much fun to let die.
robroy
I care but am so busy at present
bozodog
I guess it's just me n you....
robroy
Can you talk the Brit into posting here as well?
that would be three
bozodog
Heh, good idea, but he is busy running PipexSupport. Spends most of his forum time there and ADSL boards. Oh, and of course, taking care of me...
dilandou
and i'm a backburner project for spare time only. dry.gif
Aaron_B
I'm here... usually working on one of many stories while I'm in #privacy (and usually in #naughtycloset at the same time) or tweaking the computers or sleeping or helping mom clean the apartment within an inch of it's life.
I think this sorta thing is seasonal... during the winter, everyone's inside their warm houses and usually in front of the computer and during the summer, most people are outside more often.

'Course, this is just my observation. The same kinda thing happens with the Pagan Alliance I'm part of... during the first semester at SCSU, everyone comes to every meeting and up to spring break attendance is pretty much all the people who were at the first semester's meetings, then when spring break comes around, everyone vanishes.
I'm here 'cause I wanted to see if I could remember what the hell my login info was (and obviously, I remembered it) and I haven't been here for awhile so I decided to drop in.
sin
im glad you did.

seems like no one posts here except me and maxnmike... how sad.
rstones12
Now you can add me to the list..
John L
Hook me up I'm good to go. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.