Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Invitations And Spamming
sin
post May 4 2005, 05:18 PM
Post #1

RIP

Group: ClosetMonster
Member No.: 1

Does anyone have any suggestions how we can bring more people to #naughtycloset? I've been thinking, scary, I know...

Some of you know that I "spammed" #privacy with info about nc.com earlier. I've made it my own policy not to spam people with it. Only twice have I mentioned it in other channels. Once was to invite Aaron to join us (but he knew about the closet beforehand) and the other was today in #privacy. Oh, and I invited Avohir. Whoop-ti-fucking-doo. Three times, sixteen months.

Jeff kind of pissed me off by making fun of me, that I "went to the trouble of spamming" and no one showed up. Unlike some people, I don't OBNOXIOUSLY tell people about my channel all the fucking time. In fact, I can honestly say, it's happened only recently. I don't do it intentionally. I don't pm people and ask them to come over. I'm quite proud that during the last 15-16 months, the closet has grown from two people to somewhere in the thirties. It's great to have you all in here, and I'm happy that you guys like me enough to stick around. It makes me feel special. Thanks for coming.

Anyway, if anyone has any ideas on how to get people into the channel, let me know.

nic ohmy.gif

--------------------
graceful insanity is beautiful when accomplished -- come into the closet
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dilandou
post May 5 2005, 09:12 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 12

offer boobies. nuff said.

--------------------
i r teh f.cknut! ph34r, and b0w b3f0arh m3h!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:36 AM
Skin developed by ipbshock