Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Element Found
bozodog
post Jul 15 2005, 09:12 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 19

A major research institution has just announced the discovery of the heaviest, and most unstable, element yet known to science. This new element is Governmentium.
Governmentium has one neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons, and 224 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 311.
These 311 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of unmoving particles called peons.
Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert. However, it can be detected as it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact. A minute amount of Governmentium causes one reaction to take over 4 days to complete, when it would normally take less than a second.
Governmentium has a normal half-life of 4 years. It does not decay but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places with no detectable change in the overall energy level.
Despite this, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganization will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes.
The characteristic of moron-promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity of concentration. This hypothetical quantity is called Critical Morass.
When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium an element which radiates just as much energy, since it has half as many peons, but twice as many morons.

--------------------
user posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
darksoul
post Jul 16 2005, 05:58 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 36

I think the best thing to do with this new element is take it to White Sands missle range and blow it the hell up! But that is my opinion I could be wrong.

DS

--------------------
weil gut stumm ist

+Quote Post
bozodog
post Jul 16 2005, 07:56 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 19

QUOTE (darksoul @ Jul 16 2005, 07:58 PM)
I think the best thing to do with this new element is take it to White Sands missle range and blow it the hell up! But that is my opinion I could be wrong.

DS

The characteristic of moron-promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity of concentration. This hypothetical quantity is called Critical Morass.
When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium an element which radiates just as much energy, since it has half as many peons, but twice as many morons.

Won't that cause serious fallout? I'm really concerned, you know...

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:46 AM
Skin developed by ipbshock