Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Introductions Anyone?
sin
post Apr 20 2005, 07:06 PM
Post #1

RIP

Group: ClosetMonster
Member No.: 1

Welcome to the #naughtycloset forums. This area is for everyone to introduce and tell a little bit about themselves. I'll start.

I'm nic, as most of you already know. I'm 23 years old and I live in Roswell, New Mexico (currently). I was born here, and hopefully I will be somewhere far, far away when I die.

I have two dogs, no children. My mother and sister, my grandmother, and my dad and his family all live within 2 miles of me. I have lived close to my family my whole life. I can't imagine life without them. When it is time for me to "move on" it will take a lot for me to get used to and I will have to adjust considerably.

I am currently finishing my Bachelor's degree in Human Resources and Management by attending two universities. One is Eastern New Mexico University, in Portales, New Mexico and the other is a branch of that college, located here in Roswell. My graduation date is May 12, and I'm looking forward to it, and a nice vacation shortly afterwards.

I'm going to cut this short for now, but will probably make subsequent posts afterwards. Please feel free to post your own introduction, ask questions of others, and respond to questions asked of you.

nic

--------------------
graceful insanity is beautiful when accomplished -- come into the closet
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:34 AM
Skin developed by ipbshock