bozodog
post Jun 22 2005, 12:04 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 19

WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST
>
>She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee.
>Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.
>Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week.
>Her boyfriend is on the cover of Playgirl.
>And her husband is on the back of the milk carton.
>
>WOMEN'S REVENGE
>
>"Cash, check or charge?" I asked, after folding items the woman wished to purchase. As she fumbled for her wallet I noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse.
>
>So, do you always carry your TV remote?" I asked
>
>"No," she replied, " but my husband refused to come shopping with me, and I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him legally."
>
>
>UNDERSTANDING WOMEN (A MAN'S PERSPECTIVE)
>
>I know I'm not going to understand women.
>I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root, and still be afraid of a spider.
>
>MARRIAGE SEMINAR
>
>While attending a Marriage Seminar dealing with communication, Tom and his wife Grace listened to the instructor,
>
>"It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other."
>
>He addressed the man, "Can you describe your wife's favorite flower?"
>Tom leaned over, touched his wife's arm gently and whispered, "It's Pillsbury, isn't it?
>
>The rest of the story gets rather ugly, so I'll stop right here.
>
>CIGARETTES AND TAMPONS
>
>A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up and down the aisles. The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him. He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife. She directs him down the correct aisle. A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter.
>
>She says, confused, "Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife?"
>
>He answers, " You see, it's like this, yesterday, I sent my wife to the store to get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco and some rolling papers; cause it's sooo-ooo--oo-ooo much cheaper. So, I figure if I have to roll my own ........... so does she." (I figure this guy is the one on the milk carton!)
>
>WIFE VS HUSBAND
>
>A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position. As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, "Relatives of yours?"
>
>"Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."
>
>WORDS
>
>A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a day... 30,000 to a man's 15,000.
>
>The wife replied, "The reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men."
>
>The husband then turned to his wife and asked, "What?"
>
>CREATION
>
>A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time."
>
>"The wife responded, "Allow me to explain. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me; God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!"
>
>WHO DOES WHAT
>
>A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the coffee each morning.
>
>The wife said, "You should do it, because you get up first, and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee."
>
>The husband said, " You are in charge of cooking around here and you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee."
>
>Wife replies, "No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee."
>
>Husband replies, "I can't believe that, show me."
>
>So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says.........."HEBREWS"

--------------------
user posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
robroy
post Jun 22 2005, 06:12 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 9

I refuse to reply to such sexist comments laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

S rhioghal Mo Dhream

B' fheàrr Gàidhlig briste na Beurla cliste.

+Quote Post
dilandou
post Jun 25 2005, 03:01 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 12

pansy.

--------------------
i r teh f.cknut! ph34r, and b0w b3f0arh m3h!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:50 PM
Skin developed by ipbshock