Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> I Really Wonder Why, this great forum is dead
bozodog
post Jun 27 2005, 02:26 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 19

????????????????????????????????? Does no one care? This place is too much fun to let die.

--------------------
user posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Aaron_B
post Apr 4 2006, 01:22 AM
Post #2

King slacker and lurker

Group: Member
Member No.: 37

I'm here... usually working on one of many stories while I'm in #privacy (and usually in #naughtycloset at the same time) or tweaking the computers or sleeping or helping mom clean the apartment within an inch of it's life.
I think this sorta thing is seasonal... during the winter, everyone's inside their warm houses and usually in front of the computer and during the summer, most people are outside more often.

'Course, this is just my observation. The same kinda thing happens with the Pagan Alliance I'm part of... during the first semester at SCSU, everyone comes to every meeting and up to spring break attendance is pretty much all the people who were at the first semester's meetings, then when spring break comes around, everyone vanishes.
I'm here 'cause I wanted to see if I could remember what the hell my login info was (and obviously, I remembered it) and I haven't been here for awhile so I decided to drop in.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:33 AM
Skin developed by ipbshock